View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 08:01 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Instead of http:// you need to type: oeb:redirect?title=DatabaseName and you replace DatabaseName by the name of the book in the database.
I don't know if there's an easy way for you to find the DatabaseName.

Well... I can already imagine a few things for Feedbooks once again. Can you sort the books by author name ? I could generate a file on Feedbooks with all the previously download files for a member, sorted by date, author, genre etc...
the database name is in the first 31 characters of the file. You can use a text editor to see the name as it is in clear text. It ends with a binary 0.

dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote