View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 04:08 AM   #6
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by repods View Post
btw.. it seems that the asus dr-900 is NOW on the market, I consider it a strong alternative:
http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=47XM7SydX7IhkXP3
if this is true, it does indeed look very good and well priced (€320) - and as I cared about note taking and touchscreen, but not much about 3G (if it has got wifi), then considering this is also lighter than the PB903, I am having a re-think.
This article says it will be available in Europe "early next year", of course this may mean January but might also mean March...

EDIT: according to this article, it may hit the shops any time this month!

Last edited by paola; 12-04-2010 at 04:19 AM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote