View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 07:28 AM   #38
hidden.platypus
Connoisseur
hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hidden.platypus can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
After thinking some more about it, I decided to implement the fallback mechanism after all. The idea being that even if it gets it wrong, thanks tot he checkpoint mechanism, it is easy for the user to revert the changes and manually edit the styles for the fonts based on the generated report.

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...0ccadbac0a03bb

This is going to need some testing.
I am going to be doing a fair amount of font embedding via Calibre for the foreseeable future.

Happy to be your guinea pig. Tell me how you think it's best stressed, and I'm happy to inform you when and if I break it.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.
hidden.platypus is offline   Reply With Quote