View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #14
Spatulachic
Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsmomma View Post
I'll respond as to why I'd like to have this feature.

I have a bunch of Kindle books on Kindle on PC (w/o an ereader yet). I was all set to purchase a Kindle, but with the EPub support, Nook is looking like the winner. If there's a way for me to read both types, I'd be a happy camper.

Then again, maybe Kindle will come out w/ EPub support...
This is the only reason I'd like some sort of app, as well. I was using the Kindle iPhone app, and bought two books on it when I thought I was going to get a Kindle. Then I discovered the Nook . I would really prefer to read them on my Nook (I've read one, am halfway through the second). It's too tough on my eyes to read on the iPhone for very long.
Spatulachic is offline   Reply With Quote