View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #68
sourcejedi
Groupie
sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
so far, my advertising attempts (outside of MR) have been utter failures. As others have pointed out, you need others to do the jobs you're not good at, and in my case, advertising may be the thing I need the most.
<not a writer>
<not even a facebook user>
I would make one suggestion - create a simple Facebook page, and link to it from your site. (Ideally using facebooks "I like this" button, but I have no idea how that works).

If you have fans, and they use facebook, and your fans can very easily indicate this on facebook - some of their friends will notice this in their "friend feeds". And may in turn become fans.

There's no guarantee it'll help. And I guess it's not completely trivial to do if you're not already familiar with Facebook. But you don't need to do anything fancy - it's possible to just create a page and see whether people start becoming "fans" of that page.

<small print: this post should not be interpreted as an endorsement of facebook>
sourcejedi is offline   Reply With Quote