View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #12
ragzy
ragzy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Thanx for your replys everyone. As most of you has confirmed here the page turning and amount of text fitted on the screen doesn't seem to be much to worry about.

I apologize for the "weird" questions, but they do come form a guy who has never touched an e-reader before.=)

It seems to be more comfortable to read from these devices that reading from a book, which sounds great.

I would like to be able to read programming and other IT books in pdf format (or formated properly in a format that would be easy to convert the pfd to, all for a reasonable price of around $200 (no other bells and whistles needed). But this seems to be impossible at the time.

At he same time programming and similar types of books are not read in the same way as ordinary books and might not even be suitable to read in this manner. Of course I read other books new and old and that is what I'm planning to use the e-reader for.

As with everything else you cant get it all in one package for a nice price and I guess that is why so many of you guys here own more than one device.
ragzy is offline   Reply With Quote