View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:50 AM   #11
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
Cool! I am not a bird watcher or anything, I'm the type that hardly notices their there..... but of the 13 books listed, this is tempting. Are the pictures of each of the 250 individual birds? In other words are there panels of say 5 birds, or does each bird get a full page? The idea of looking at a really good pic of the bird and hearing its particular song is interesting to me. We have lots of birds where I live and I am clueless what most are............
Yes - each bird is illustrated (male & female if dimorphic) plus at least a page of description - both a phonetic version of the song and of the plumage. Concise but descriptive.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote