View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #29
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks with and without color
I love this series and reread it several times already. But I just find it ridiculous how GRRM took 4+ (and counting) years to write what is supposedly half a book that's already done. I know this is simplying things a bit but that was what he told us when Feast came out (that 1/2 the book was cut and to be published as Dance).

He is a great writer and I really enjoy most of his other works (Wild Cards mosaic novels, Hedge Knight offshoots, Tuf Voyaging, which is my 2nd favorite book of his, and Fevre Dreams, etc). But these days, he is spreading himself so thin in all the other ASOIAF projects (calendar, figures, RPG, TV show, editing other works, writing other stories, con this, con that, etc etc etc). He barely have time to write at all. He is a victim of his own success, I guess.
Lastblade is offline   Reply With Quote