View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
American Vegetarian Cookbook for Two Bucks

The American Vegetarian Cookbook from the Fit for Life Kitchen, by Marilyn Diamond, is currently marked down to $1.99 in the Kindle and other ebookstores. Originally published twenty years ago, some of the early information is a bit dated (and the sample never gets past the intro info) and the product description at Amazon leaves a bit to be desired. The customer reviews, on the other hand, are positively glowing and you can use the search inside on the (now out of print) hardcover edition to check out the recipes. As it turns out, my mom has a signed copy, so I'm heading over to skim thru it before grabbing my copy. (Seriously! I called her when I saw this on sale, to see if she has it, as she has walls and walls of cookbooks. She didn't recognize the title , but was certain she had something by the author.)

Book Description
Over 500 mouth watering recipes designed to keep you and your family satisfied and enthusiastic.

Click HERE to get the book from Kobo.

Click HERE to get the book from Sony.

So far, this one isn't available from B&N.

Last edited by koland; 06-25-2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: add kobo link
koland is offline   Reply With Quote