View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:35 AM   #20
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Meta data fix, and TOC will work for everyone.
Only if you want to use ePub. And that is exactly what I don't want.

It is a horrible format (today) My wife has a BeBook that can read Mobi and ePub with the same firmware. And more often than not ePub looks totally different on her reader than on mine. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. And most of the time it can be corrected with Callibre, but why would I want to check every book and keep two different copies of them?

Today ePub doesn't seem to be compatible with itself. Until that is fixed I'm gonna touch it with a stick

We never have any problems with Mobi. All Mobi books look good on any reader here. Cybook, Bebook or PC

Up till now the most secure way of creating an ePub is: First create a LIT or Mobi version and than convert to ePub. That will almost certain give me a good book readable on any system. But why would I want to do the last step when I can read the Mobi in the first place?
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote