View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #12
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Already fixed for next release.

Here's what I found in my quick test: If iBooks 1.1 finds either 'en' or 'en-US' in <dc:language>, the dictionary works. It's possible that this is country-specific, as I'm on a US iPad. I'm adding code that forces the <dc:language> declaration to 'en-US' for now.

Harry, can you take a look at Winnie-the-Pooh's OPF file, and tell me what its <dc:language> is declared as?

Calibre may need to allow the user to specify language for different countries, I'll discuss with Kovid.

G
cool, thanks again for the quick response!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote