View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 05:49 PM   #8
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle View Post
So I wonder if "eBook Library 2.0" will be usable by us Reader 1.0 folks?

I hope so, because I find the Connect software the weakest link in the Reader setup...
Many have thought the same thoughts as you. Many use libprs500 to manage the loading and unloading of their Reader.

I suspect that new software will be for all Readers -- 500 and 505. There does not seem to be a major change in the hardware that would require a whole new set of firmware. It is also easier and less costly to maintain one release level than two. (Think of those user accounts that will have one 500 and one 505.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote