View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Robert, do you have any idea when you guys will have titles from Penguin? You posted a while back that they'd be available that week (can't remember exactly when, but it was a while ago). I was just browsing to see if there was something I could buy, but there are no Penguin titles that I can see (at least not the ones on my buy list). How about the other Agency 5 publishers?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote