View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #15
cearbhallain
Groupie
cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfaborac View Post
Almost always, I'd say. If that's not the case for you, then perhaps you're doing something wrong...?
Guess I fail at life, but I've found that things don't always get finished and conflicts we have with others don't always get resolved before someone dies. I could piss and moan about how unfair it all is, but I'd rather appreciate what I actually have, in this case a half-finished but excellent series of books.

One more thought: I'd rather have no ending, than one that sucks see Battlestar Galactica
cearbhallain is offline   Reply With Quote