View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
If I'm still single by then (and I probably will be), my grandkids will get everything I own. If they aren't interested in the books (I'm thinkin' they will since my son is an avid reader) then they will go to my sister. I will buy paper books and scan them before I will buy the equivalent e-book if it is DRMed so that won't be an issue when I kick the bucket.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote