View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 02:27 AM   #12
polly
Evangelist
polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, PocketBook 360, Astak PocketPro (RIP), Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
Robert,

I assume you've read my comments above regarding international sales?

Is there a way to order this device from my location (Middle East) that you can advise me of? Astak.com apparently doesn't allow it; I can only choose US or Canada as my location if I try to create an account.

Thanks
I'm not RobertB, but I would recommend that you either call or email Customer Support. The email address is support@astak.com. Amy was able to help me order mine, even though I was not in the US or Canada. She recommended that I use http://www.astak.com/category.asp?id=8 to place my order, with my full address in the comments box. I'd recommend that you contact someone there first so they know about your order.

They've sold to several people in Australia, so they support international orders. If you try calling, you should remember that they are located in California, ten hours behind you, and are not big enough for 24/7 customer support lines. You'll have to call during their normal working hours.
polly is offline   Reply With Quote