View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Astak Mentor for $149.99

Didn't see this posted, so thought I'd mention - Newegg.com is selling the Astak Mentor (6") for $149.99 (plus shipping), apparently a discount of $130.

Here's the link:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16858242008

Two questions:

- What is the general consensus on this device? Is it good? The Kobo is the same price; which one would you guys say is better? One thing I've noticed is that the Astak has wider format support...

- It seems Newegg only accepts orders from within US/Canada, and only US/Canada credit cards. Anyone know any way around this? I hate it when companies refuse to accept international orders. Apparently, they didn't get the memo about globalisation and the Internet and all that...
afa is offline   Reply With Quote