View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Lightbulb What are you doing instead of the FIFA WC?

I am afraid that I am one of those types that has no interest in football (soccer) at all. Even though I am pleased that everyone gets together for a proper international event which fosters many positive benefits, it is just not for me.

So I was wondering if you are not into the World Cup what are you doing instead?

To get the ball rolling, I have decided that it is time I had a go at some proper boat building (sort of) so am building a 10 feet 6 inch (3.2 metres) long plywood skiff. The plans are from Hannu's Boatyard. So far the parts are cut out of the two ply sheets and yesterday I did the first bit of fibre glassing (two butt joints to makee the sides) So far so good.

So what are you doing?

(PS sorry if there is already a thread like this, had a look but couldn't see one)

Pev
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote