View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #82
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
My wife and I changed our eating habits 10 weeks ago which has so far consistently reduced our weights by 2 lbs per week.(1)Like everything else, I'm more interested in concentrating on the daily process and not so much the resulting progress. The latter will follow the former. We're big and old and can't continue to eat all the junk we've eaten all our lives. (2) Our biggest issue right now is getting in the exercise time. I find a couple hours a day of vigorous exercise is trivial to accomplish on weekends but even 20 minutes a day seems nearly impossible during the work week. We need more than that daily but getting there is proving difficult. Exercising while sleeping, working, driving, or eating would be ideal. Are there other minutes in a day??
(1) That's very good, a part from the fact that I do not believe one single word of what you write.
(2) Bacon ?
(3) I was a close friend of a great basket champion. An Indiana guy that came to play in Italy. AHe taught me to go to a corner in the room, to stand with help of one or two hands agaist the wall and to kindly lift one knee and than the other one. It worked. I lost.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote