View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:41 AM   #30
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
MR is the one and only, a part from technical support forums in which I just try to get an answer as fast as I can.

I am just starting to understand how it works and how I interact with it. I ask myself questions like, isn't this just mental m....? Is it worth to me in terms of time and attention? Is the way I am consuming it (like pilotBOb said once) a good one?

Sometimes I am curious about these other social things. But

@ happy_terd: I got this image of your unbelievable posting rate and quality. Just like you pump iron to build your muscles for some reason, you pump posts to build something else.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote