View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
iBooks for iPhone is rumoured to be out with iPhone OS4, so not long to wait. I found Kindle app & store to be far the easiest way of buying and reading books for iPhone, but I also used Stanza in the past, which worked pretty well. Been a while, so for advice re. getting the content onto the device is probably best sought from someone with more current experience, though!

HTH Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote