Thread: Silliness Epic album covers
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #5
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
You don't know how happy I am to be able to say, honestly, that I do not now, nor have I ever owned one of those albums.

I like the McDonald Sisters one, after seeing the cover and the name of the album, my first thought was "You obviously do to put out a cover like that."

Some of the others are scary....
"Let me Touch Him" - if that album were put out today it would have a whole other meaning.
"Julie's 16th Birthday" - Julie looks a bit nervous with that old guy.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote