View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #147
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
I received mine as well. Thanks!

You mean some members of MR are missing? Sounds like another case!

I had stopped at my office before the picnic to pick up my spare gun. I've been to enough of these family affairs to know that it's better to have too much firepower instead of not enough. He stepped out of the shadows as I approached my office, "Excuse me Yank, you wouldn't be the bloke that works out of this flat, would you?"

I looked him up and down and normally I would have kept walking, but he smelled like money and let's face it, who doesn't like an English accent? "Yeah, that's me" I said "with that kind of deductive reasoning, are you sure you need my services?" I opened the door and gestured towards an office chair.

He ignored my subtle wit and said "I'm afraid I do, there are several people missing and we need your help." I freshened my coffee with a shot of irish whiskey that I keep in my desk for medicinal purposes and indicated that he should continue. He eyed the whiskey dubiously, but said "You see, there was a contest and several of the top prize winners have vanished. We suspect someone did away with the winners in order to steal the prizes."
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote