View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 03:06 AM   #13
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
From reading the FAQ, can I assume that if there are geographic restriction it would be listed prominently on the book page or at least when I put the book in my cart?
Yes. For example, the "61 Hours" page says (near the bottom):
Quote:
GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS: Available to customers in: US, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Also, there is a 100% micropay rebate on the book. Am I correct to assume that I can apply the rebate to future purchases (at least their "multiformat" ones)?
They can be applied to any future ebook purchase, except that ebooks with large micropay rebates only get the rebate when bought by credit casd or paypal (i.e. you can't use micropay to get more big micropay rebates).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote