View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli4672 View Post
*Even if I get it to read another .ePub file, it can't keep track of what page I'm on nor can it skip to a given page if I keep track of it myself. With each page turn taking 1-2 seconds, fixing this is a lengthy process to repeat so frequently.
Just a tip that I came across regarding other readers, some do have an issue in keeping track of what page you are on when you close the book. One solution that seems to solve this in some cases is to rename the epub replacing all spaces with underscore "_" eg: "The Mysterious Island.epub" to "The_Mysterious_Island.epub".

Might be worth a shot. I dont have a Kobo so I can't be more specific in helping, sorry.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote