View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #7
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
The idea certainly has potential, but as it, I don't find it terribly useful. I use evernote to keep track of books that I see, or recommendations. Along the same lines, it would be nice if iTunes kept track of books that had been read, like it does with music and audiobooks. There is a very rudimentary way of using genre to organize books (for example I might use Fiction/SF/WheelOfTime to group all the Wheel of Time books together. This is definitely an area where Apple can improve a lot. In theory, it is possible to launch a book in iBook from another app. I don't know how likely it is that such an app would be approved though.
When iBooks for iPhone is released, apparently we'll be able to sync page locations between iPhone and iPad, similar to the Kindle apps. It would be great if it would also track/sync books we've read too!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote