View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I Am Watching Every Post For Possible Spammers and Crooks

Dear Members:

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning the character of ANY OP, but a few Members have lost money in dealing with the "less-than-honest" amongst us.

Therefore, this is my promise to you as long as I am a Moderator: I will personally read EVERY post in the Flea Market.

I will post this (in green below), when a Member has less than 50 posts and/or has been a Member of MobileRead for less than six months:

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)

Let's all have fun, but remember: Money is potentially changing hands, and WE MUST ALL BE CAREFUL AND LOOK AFTER ONE ANOTHER AS A COMMUNITY.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-14-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity. Much thanks to Mr. Hobbit: Bilbo67 for helpful suggestiions
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote