View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:40 AM   #13
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I loved WordPerfect... I had 2 huge books on this program, and had read them both, and applied everything to WordPerfect... I was really very, very good at it.

I had WordPerfect on my very first computer, which I bought in 1991..

I haven't even bothered to check out macros in Word...
I used to be a dedicated Wordstar user. For me, Wordstar Version 4 was the best version ever produced. It fixed the limitations of Version 3, while not overcomplicating things like Version 5 did. In fact, when I brought my first PC, one of the deciding factors was that it came with a Wordstar compatible word processor called "Easy" (a simplified version Wordstar made by the same company that made Wordstar).

As great as Wordstar 4 was, for me Wordperfect 5.1 for DOS is the best word processor I've ever used. There was little that I couldn't do with it, and once I got the hang of the keyboard commands it was very easy to use, and much easier to use than working with a mouse. To this day, I still tend to use keyboard commands rather than the mouse whenever possible.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote