View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:29 AM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyPants View Post
Thanks Robert!
I knew i could depend on you to answer promtly!
yep i've read all FAQ, its just i already done so much research on PP, and now it seems i can't really use my knowledge on 6" model...

good news about the new firmware coming. Will be looking forward to that.
You will also need to realize that there are now two versions of the 6" EZ Reader. The original one was the Hanlin V3 with a 200 MHz processor with 4 gray scales, and the new one is a Hanlin V3+ with a 400 MHz processor and 16 gray scales. There are also lots of other differences between the two, so much that the firmware between the two is incompatible. The firmware for the new 6" reader is more closely related to the firmware for the 5", but also not interchangeable.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote