View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I just love the idea of a book on writing that displays poor grammar.

Shouldn't that book be titled "Write Well or Die"? Good is an adjective. Or am I being too much of a grammar Nazi?

...which, to my way of thinking, is all about the humor in the title. If one wants to write well, one needs to read the book; otherwise, one writes only "good," and that's not good enough to get published...

Well....actually.....maybe maybe writing only "good" is good enough for self-published authors.

don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote