View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #75
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Thanks Roger!

+ Good news, the image has been well processed!! I can't explain why it did not work the first time. Sorry for that.
I noticed that "sometimes" the first conversion fails. It fails only if there are images in the file. I suppose that the problem is related to the image detection routine, but anyway I must totally rewrite it.

- I get consistently text xhtml blocks in random order.
Very strange, I will try under Linux…

- You'll see that if you have more than, say, twenty footnotes, it will soon become unmanageable...
I use a book with 96 footnotes for testing, with very good results.
Why do you say that that becomes unamanageable? Because so many footnotes files?

- I think many people use a Title style for the main title, not a heading 1. They would deserve to get one from you..
I too If you look the macro and the CSS you will find that recognizes the "Title" style and apply it if found

In the fututre I will implement a full management of the styles, in option to the "use Luke's styles" option…

Luke