Thread: Twitter
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Sturgeon was wrong; 99% of twitter is crap (his law says 90%). But I have to start paying attention because quite a few companies will drop a hint on twitter when they don't want to bother writing something on their blog.
THAT is what is starting to piss me off quite frankly! there are many things that are only being updated and notices going out on Twitter. my folks are in their late 70s and bitch about the heavy reliance on computers all of the time, including the ever present; "and for more information go to www.eatmyshorts,com..." I was prone to dismiss their complaints. I get it now
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote