Originally Posted by southcot
I installed Calibre without any problem a few days ago. Today when I open it I get an error (I tried upgrading to calibre 0.6.51 but nothing changed):-
You're the first I've seen report this error. I don't know if this will help but you might want to read this
. The first question Isn't like yours but does involve the same error and some of the proposed solutions might help you zero in on the trouble.
If you don't have a virus or just removed a virus then my money is on this solution working.
On the Disk Usage tab, click Change Limits and increase both “Maximum amount of space all offline files can use:” and “Maximum amount of space temporary offline files can use:” and click OK.
If that solution or those links don't help Google
is your friend.
: I forgot, by your description of when it happened, I'm 99% sure this is not a Calibre problem. But I've been known to be wrong before.