View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
So when my Nook randomly kicked me off the page I was reading and punted me back to the first page or the splash screen that was a feature, not a bug? This was firmware 1.2 and it got worse with 1.3. I guess I prefer reading a book without random reboots.
You probably have a defective nook. You'll find that there are defective units among all of the different ereaders. I never experienced your problem and it's obviously not a common problem since most nook owners are not complaining about it. You should get a replacement.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote