View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I like both of those back cover copies too! You've given me a great framework for reworking my own hook.

I do have a couple of story ideas for Doreen and Amelia, as well as some for Ted and Jerry. Truth to tell I was really hoping that Boomerang would have gotten a bit larger readership, which in turn would make writing a follow-up a logical choice. It may yet happen, but till then I'm going to finish my current WIP first. Then we'll see what sort of mischief Doreen and Amelia can get into. I'm thinking maybe setting them down in NYC or San Francisco for starters. We'll see!

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote