Thread: PRS-900 Games
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
That would be great, I'd love to be able to do sudoku on mine as well. I know the nook just came out with an update that added that and chess to it's functionality. I like my Sony and it does exactly what it said it did, but an update and some added functionality would be nice.

If it is a hack I'll have to think on it, as I dont want to break it, it is still too new
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote