View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:44 AM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Depends. I wouldn't buy a 600 because I don't like touch screens, both in appearance and durability (they just don't get along well with french fries). I love my 505; if it dies, I'll be hunting down another 505.

So it's up to you, but I wouldn't make "only $20 more" a factor in the decision. Get the one that has the features you want. Over the lifetime of the device, the price isn't going to matter all that much either way.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote