View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #44
diabloNL
Gadget ForceŽ
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns66 View Post
nah you are the expert , what i want is joystick for page flip, hold +/- volumn 5 sec for history, and clock, and add the direct page control for finding book. don't worry, even just have direct page control i could merge with other hacks i need (add some comments in code could help)

thx

I have added your file to the list it's number 18. To get what you want you need to use it together with number 5. The direct page control in the menu's don't have that history fix so you can go to page one with the direct page control function. Like I said in the direct page topic you now have to navigate the menu's, TOC, books, bookmarks and history with the joystick up and down.

Have fun! Let me know how it works for you.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote