View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 01:01 PM   #14
diabloNL
Gadget ForceŽ
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. Number 9. — The Beatles

Sounds like its the one. Thanks!

I have to get back to you on this one Jon. I thought the volume button worked different but now I see that the holding the volume + and - both do the exact same command (doMute). So to create history back and forward with that one function that listens if the button is pressed is a little hard to do.

The boolean key for + and - is different (0x40 and 0x41) but right know I have no idea how to listen for a pressed button other than the numeric keys by listening to their key instead of their function. This is one I have to try and find out. Could be very useful for another hack that has been sitting on my computer to be finished a while now but has a similar problem.

I will keep you posted!

EDIT: I can make it with the normal volume buttons because they use two functions. Let me know if you would like that for now.

Last edited by diabloNL; 08-15-2007 at 01:09 PM.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote