View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #74
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
haha I did that the other day with my son's doctor. The paint on your purple one is peeling?
Yeah... I've waited about a month since I first noticed it until I decided to send it back. I was just going to keep it, but I want to show the Pocket Pro to people and let them know what a great little reader it is. And I'm afraid they'll see the peeling paint and be turned off by that. So I decided to go ahead and send it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin View Post
Totally know what you're feeling. I rather have my Pocket Pro which is already loaded with lots of books for me to read, than pass the time with my computer.

Goodluck on your PPro. I hope you'll get it back soon.
Thanks, me too! Since I don't have it right now I've been working on organizing my library. And I've discovered the wonderful world of fan fiction for some of my favorite Sci-fi shows, so I've been converting them into ebook form so I'll be ready for endless hours of reading when I get the new one back.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote