Thread: PRS-900 Using outside U.S.
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
SkyDream, coming from the 505, how do you like your 900? As it isn't sold here, I went with the 600 instead. Can the 900 do stuff the 600 cannot (despite having the larger display and replaceable battery)?
Mike_73: I haven't used the 505 since having the 900 in my hands. Although the 505 has the better display (no glare but no touchscreen) the 900 is way better. I love the greater display but still looking for 9 or 10 inches or greater. I really read a lot of stuff and having lesser page turns due to bigger display is a good point. I also like the dictionary which wasn't available on the 505. Also pdf handling is way better. While 505 has problems with bigger pdf files (sometimes it have to reset the 505 to get it working again) the 900 is doing well even with the big ones (e.g. 60 MB file)

Unfortunately Sony still hasn't fixed the problem with lots of files on external memory. It would really like to put all my books onto a 16 gb card. But all devices are unable to handle it. It takes ages to scan all the files on the card.
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote