View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:18 AM   #61
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loo View Post
I've got the device! And the first thing I did is is installation of FBReader. Sorry, I'm quite new to it and have a lot of questions.
The major is about long key press. Is it possible to implement? Basically I'd rather to go several (10?) pages backward/forward with a "long" page turn. And I'd love to be able to do 180 degrees flip as well as full screen mode toggle without stylus.
By the way is it possible to navigate a library with a flip-bar? And re-assign menu button?
I thing it's enough questions for a first time

Anyway, thanks a lot Iņigo for your job!

PS. Spent some more time with FBReader and figured out that such thing as "long" left-right click exists, although it's bit short for me . At least I've succeeded to re-assign long page turn back to 180 degree flip. Re-assigning long menu button press (Shift) drives the program mad.
As you have just discovered, you can bind different actions for the short/long left & right and click bar. I'ts under keys tab in settings.

If you can try FBReader on a computer to see all the choices. F.e. I don't think you could get a 10 page jump without modifying sources.

Last edited by Iņigo; 04-23-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote