Thread: Seriousness To Err Is Human
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
... to forgive divine!
Well sure as Hell, I'm no divinity, and so I'll never forgive you, recluse. I still haven't got the stain out of my Safari Suit - next time, you bring your own suit to go pub-crawling with us, or else you go nuded up (rather than like last time just ending up that way, in the gutter getting your morning shower from a street-cleaner).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote