View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #64
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
I tried out that theme which is decent. But I wish the authors name would more to the right so we could see more of the title of the book. The reason I say this is because when I upload from Calibre I have it list the books by Title/series title, series number and the author. But so far I haven't seen a theme that shows the whole title (the whole title I am using). Much less even the majority of the title. I wonder if I should take out series title. Then I would at least be able to see the series number of the book.
I use directory structure
/books/author_name/Series_name/0X_name_of_book.xyz
where 0X is the number in series - exactly for that reason.
In the newest firmware when you select the book in library, after a brief pause the name of the book is scrolled, so you can read it.

Now, with this new theme we need to be able to remap long-press-down in library view to jump 5 books down, so I do not have to press down 14 times when I want to get to the 15th book on page ;-). I know, I know, I should not look gift horse into mouth ;-)
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote