View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 05:43 PM   #33
Trono
Enthusiast
Trono began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arivero View Post
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...dpro/index.asp has a "Online Order" label, $329. Today I received an email from the marketing guys, telling it is available.
Has anyone placed the order yet??

I got the same e-mail, and have recived additional info:
---------------
Thanks for your mail. The V3 is our latest product which you can’t buy forms Shanghai or Beijing. I think you have two ways to get the device.

The first way is come to our company and gets one form our domestic sale department directly.

The other way is order from my department (oversea department). The order procedure as following

Firstly you provide us your information for delivery, including receiver/address/telephone number.
Secondly, we count the whole price (V3 price plus delivery fee), and offer you our bank account
Thirdly, you wire the payment to our bank account.
Fourthly, after we check your payment in our bank account, we'll send the product to you by Express mail. (the product will reach you within one week.)

Best regards,

------------------

I've provided them with address etc, and I'm now waiting for them to calculate the total price. I definitely want to buy, but I am a little concerned about making the pre-payment. However – they've been in business for quite some time now, so I guess there's no need to worry...? I'm also curious about cost of shipping and taxes (I live in Europe).
Trono is offline   Reply With Quote