Thread: PRS-600 Mixed feelings
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If you search the forums under Sony, there has been comments about the reader fading in direct sunlight. I'm just not sure how much of a fade to expect.

I have a 505 and I've read it in sunlight and have not noticed any fading. Of course, I've only read it in direct sunlight for perhaps 20 mins straight as my eyes are sensitive to bright light. And not sure if the fade is caused by the heat or the light itself.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote