Thread: LRF output
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #873
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepak View Post
It seems that Notepad++ can't handle regular expression replace properly (as per specified syntax). But it does wortk if you use \2\1 for replacement (use backslash instead of string).

I am not sure if Notepad++ can handle multiple files, though. I use FAR Manager with RESearch plugin and that works like a charm.
I do use Notepad++ and it does work fine with multiple files. It has tabs for the different files and it also allows you to search/replace all the files loaded.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote