View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:08 AM   #6
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Debi, I understand that you want to count with a device ASAP, but I adhere to the opinion that you should wait for the large screen readers with integrated fbreader software. Fbreader allows a myriad of text sizes, the last one being size 50 in Pocketbook (can't say of Onyx) and you can put the fonts you prefer inside the device and use them in fbreader. I'm quite sure such devices will be quite an investment, but they'll pay off by giving you what you need.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote