View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #3
camgee
camgee began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
Thanks for the response Ken.

As for squiggly I mean that they are visible moving ever so slightly. I've noticed it on other LCD displays often when there is interference but it is happening when there is really nothing to cause the interference. Just wondering if it was a common thing that people had noticed or if there might be something slightly off with the particular screen I have. It isn't terribly annoying but it is slightly annoying. I know it's not just my imagination or eye strain because using the netbook that I am currently typing on and often spend a lot of time on reading, I have never noticed.

Also I have noticed that when you hit the number keys without a corresponding menu item they do sometimes do things. Especially in pdb files which are the primary type of files I'm reading currently. I'll experiment with it some if no one else comments about it. I get the normal function but I have managed to turn the page with them but have also skipped pages and dumped myself out of the book so I have been wary of trying to figure out what they do.

Thanks again,

camgee
camgee is offline   Reply With Quote