View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Welcome to the ranks of JBL users, I hope you end up enjoying yours as much as
many of us do ours.

I am pretty sure the number buttons function as follows;

If the page you are viewing has numbers displayed inside a black dot, then the
number keys will select the items with those numbers. The "Books" directories for
instance.

Otherwise, I believe the number keys have the functions that are numbered in the
popup that the "Menu" button gives you. What options are will depend on the format
and type of page you are on when you use the "Menu" button. This is very dependent
upon the format you are reading at the time. It will be different for PDF from for PDB,
for example.

Not sure what you mean about "squiggly" fonts, the JBL only has the two fonts, for
now. If your screen isn't displaying them properly then there would be something
wrong. The reflective LCD technology used provides for 180 degrees, which is much
better than most displays, but you will still have to make some adjustments for optimal
viewing.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote